US Federal Services
As a result of our hard work, cooperation, and dedication to using technology to help government agencies and organizations impact the lives of those they serve more profoundly; Brite Systems has been awarded a Best-in-Class 8(a) Stars III Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
8(a) STARS III is a multiple-award indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity (MA-ID/IQ) contract designed to provide federal agencies with innovative information technology (IT) services-based solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses. Using 8(a) STARS III will enable Federal agencies to access 8(a) firms through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional open-market methods – saving time and taxpayer money.
- Expands capabilities for emerging technologies,
- Supports both outside of the continental #UnitedStates (#OCONUS) and #CONUS requirements,
- Has a $50B contract ceiling and a 5-year base award period
- Offers expert guidance from the General Services Administration (GSA), including free scope review services and market research
The areas Brite Systems is recognized in are:
- Software Development
- Systems Designs
- Data Management
- Information and Communications Technology
- IT Security/IT workforce augmentation
In addition, Brite Systems is included in the Scope Sub-Area 1: Emerging Technology-Focused IT Services, including:
- Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning, Deep Learning/Neural Networks, Natural Language Generation)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA),
- Autonomic Computing
1. The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five-year base with one three year option. This ordering period began on July 2, 2021.
2. The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.
3. 8(a) STARS III allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
4. The contract access fee for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is .75%, the same as GSA Schedules.
Master Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0213
Unique Entity ID: J6DJLCNBV7F8
DUNS Number: 621773204
CAGE Code: 610G0
See our Federal Capabilities Statement
Certifications and Contract Vehicles
SBA 8(a) Certified
The 8(a) Business Development Program is a business assistance program for small disadvantaged businesses. As a certified 8(a) small disadvantaged business, Brite Systems is eligible to receive sole-source contracts up to a ceiling of $4 million for goods and services.
GSA Contract #47QTCA20D0091
GSA MAS makes it easy for government agencies to purchase products and services to achieve their missions. Brite Systems is a GSA Schedule contractor offering to meet IT needs through GSA Schedule Contract #47QTCA20D0091 or through the GSA Advantage! system.
Brite Systems is a certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business. Partnering with an EDWOSB enables companies to fulfill the federal government’s goal to award at least 5% of all federal contracting dollars to women-owned small business each year.
Data Services & Modeling
Network and Security Support
System Maitenance Support
Primary NAICS Codes
|541511||Custom Computer Programming Services|
|541512||Computer Systems Design Services|
|541519||Other Computer Related Services|
|541611||Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services|
|561320||Temporary Help Services|